divendres, 24 d’abril del 2015

READING

FANTASTIC PHOTOS

1-
- I have patienly

- I don't quickly

- I'm usually hard

- I can play happily

- I can't have nothing with carefully

- I want badly for you

- I have a well snail

2-
- My favorite photo is the first. For the sentiment.

- Yes. A animals

- I prefer photos of nature. Because this photos are more beautiful.

- 1-Nature

  2-"

  3-"

  4-"

  5-Places

  6-"

  7-"

  8-Wildlife

  9-"

  10-"

GRAMMAR

3-
-What were they doing?

-What did they do?

-Who was she kissing?

-Who did she kiss?

4-
-How was she feeling?

-Who did she kiss?

-Why she was smiling?

-Were did they live?

-What was she holding?

-When did she sold it?



PHOTOS IN THE PRESS

2-
-A war started in Afghanistan.

-Steve took the first photoof Sharbat.

-Sharbart's photo became famous.

-Steve discovered Sharbat's identity.

-Steve took the second photo of Sharbat.

-National Geographic started a found.

3-
-To Afghanistan

-Her name

-Eighteen years

-A girls and womans of afghanistan

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada